Friday, December 21, 2012

been learning, still learning!

I have grown to love myself more, accept where i am and plan for my future as i trust God. Every single day that wakes, i try and achieve something,even if small. Sometimes, things do not turn out the way i expected or planned; sometimes i mess up big time and sometimes, they turn out better than expected.As a consequence, I have learnt two important things; that forgiveness and encouragement are needed for me, just as other people need it from me; that i must learn to forgive myself and encourage myself on particular bad days or huge mess days! I have learnt that God is not a School Master waiting for me to mess up so that He can punish me. I have learnt that not everyone means bad for me and that nothing in this life will ever be handed to me, i must get my hands dirty digging the "soil" in my toil. i have learnt that , not learning a lesson from my mistakes and messes is the first chapter of the book of failure. i have learnt that GOD Cares and exists, even if it does not feel like so and that the way He gives me many chances, i must learn to give my fellow Human beings a lot of chances.I have learnt never to say Never;that the worst answer anybody can ever give me for asking, is a NO, but i would never know that unless i ask. I have learnt that if responsibilities cannot teach me good spending methods, nothing can. I am still learning, i am a better version of my yesterday's version, today,and tomorrow, i must strive to be better...... AL MO(Reflections)

No comments:

Post a Comment